Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random

I was on the bus the other day, on my way home from work, when this guy says to me, "Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but could you take my picture?" I'm thinking, "Ummmm...okay, that's random...." but of course, I agreed to do it. He handed me his digital camera. (Which looked a little nicer and sleeker than my own.) I waited until the background wasn't so 'washed out' and then took his picture. I handed him back his camera, he looked at the picture and said, "Thanks."

I started thinking, "What was that all about?"
I've been asked many times to take a picture for someone, but never on a bus before! Do I have, "I'm nice and take good pictures" stamped on my forehead or something? Then I realized that the bus originated from the local community college, maybe it was for some sort of class assignment or something?
Which gave me an idea...
How interesting would it be to ask complete strangers to take your picture in random places and see what you end up with?
I personally, don't think I would ever do that....
but I would agree to take the photo. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment