I'm leaving for Los Angeles tomorrow,
[Although I'll actually be staying in "the O.C.".]
and I come back home on Wednesday.
I'm a little bit nervous, because usually I have
my trips well planned out, but this time, I don't.
[I won't go into the details why.]
I do have a couple set plans,
one of which is to meet up with a friend,
whom I haven't seen in over 5 years!
We're going to go out for dinner
and do a little shopping and stuff.
So, that should be a lot of fun!
Another weird thing about this trip,
is that this is the first time that
I will be in So. Cali for more than
just a day and NOT go to Disneyland!
[That's gonna feel so strange!]
Anyway, it's just going to be nice to get away....
even if it ends up not being as exciting as usual.
Fingers crossed I'll be feeling well while I'm gone,
because I've been feeling a bit 'bleh' off and on this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment