Thursday, February 27, 2014

This & That Days

Now that the big birthday blowout is over, what else is there to do?



 Eat a yummy breakfast and make such a big mess...


that you need a bath to get yourself all clean!


Love that baby!

So here I am in Utah, expecting snow and cold weather.
Only to find out that Dallas "stole" my snow and cold weather!
Yep, the day after I left [which was Benjamin's birthday] it snowed in Dallas!
True, it was only about an inch or so...but there was snow, falling from the sky!

Here in Utah, there was just a bit of snow on the ground
and even the mountains only had a light dusting of snow on them.
BUMMER!

So I figured I better get outside to get some snow photos,
since there was a possibility I wouldn't get another chance!

We got the baby all bundled up and ready to go outside.


 It's a good thing baby doesn't mind the cold.


Ooohhh.....he loves it!


Sadly though, we were only outside for about the same amount of time
that it took to get the baby dressed and bundled up!















However, it was worth it to get this ADORABLE shot of Benjamin!


 And I quickly made a mini-snowman.


 Lunchtime mess!


All that eating makes for one sleepy boy!


I've been racking my brain trying to remember
what else happened that day, but the only other thing I can recall
is going to Walmart with Robbie to get a few things
and coming back with a new coat.


Now I didn't really need a new coat.
I have a nice wool coat that I seldom wear.
But this was an almost $50.00 coat on sale for $19.00!
So I figured on chilly days I would give my sweaters a rest and wear this instead.

I can't really recall what we did the following day either.


Apparently, some cleaning was done......


 And a little bit of playtme, too


But now what to do???





















We had plans for the evening, that for one reason or another got delayed,
which meant we couldn't spend as much time as we would have liked
looking around at Deseret Industries.
[Which was a bummer for me, because it's been years since I've been to one.]

In the short time we were there I found a book, a bag of wooden plaques,
and a couple Christmas snowmen decorations.
[Yes, I bought Christmas items in February. So sue me!]

Then we drove over to the Century 16 Theater for a sisters movie night.
And what movie is more perfect and appropriate for a sisters night out than

















FROZEN!!!

It was my third time seeing it and Katrina's first time.
[I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie that many times in the theater!]
And luckily I had two movie passes, so we got in for free!





















I had a feeling I might get a bit overemotional watching it with Katrina.











And yeah, I kinda lost it during Do You Want To Build A Snowman.












The majority of the audience were couples on a date night,
but there was one guy, who definitely stood out!
[Let's just say that he was very easily amused.]
Which made things a bit more entertaining.













Speaking of entertaining...
Katrina found Olaf to be quite amusing!


















And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who got teary eyed at the end.





I love my sister!

So glad for every minute I get to spend with her!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Tammy girl! Keep blogging away--we love it--and YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete