I felt like the new hot commodity for kids at work today!
A bunch of the kids were ALL OVER me!!!
- At one point, a couple of girls untied the bow on my shirt and held on to the ribbon, walking around as if I was their horse or something.
- A bunch of the kids wanted to use me as a jumping toy or to do gymnastic tricks. And it never fails, if one child jumps even just once with me, a moment later, there is at least half a dozen kids waiting for their turn!
- The latest craze, when it comes to me, is artist-on-demand! Drawings of princesses are the most popular. [Complete with requests for which princess, hairstyle, and/or decorations.]
- For most of the day though, I had 4 girls "fighting" for my attention....and my lap! One of them, would get very jealous, when she saw the other girls around me and storm off and pretend that she didn't like me anymore. [When she would tell me, "I don't like you, Tammy!" I would answer back, "I know you don't like me...you LOVE me!" It made her smile and laugh.]
- Another girl, kept complaining how tired she felt and spent most of the afternoon by my side, and when it was time for me to go home, she burst out crying. Awwww.... I felt horrible about that! :(
As crazy as it was having kids all over me almost nonstop, it was also nice to know how much I'm loved. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment