Well, technically I spent $194.20...... ;)
I just booked a couple flights to go visit some family....in 3 weeks!!!!
While I'm excited about that, I'm not too excited about the fact that the prices of the flights I was looking at ended up being higher the day I was going to purchase them! [Just my luck!]
It would have originally cost me just $172.80. [A savings of $21.40.]
But...that was for flights from the same airline...if I stuck with those flights, it would've cost even more.
So, it was back to the drawing board to see how low I could go.
The good thing is that I found a nonstop flight for only $1.00 more than the cost of the flight I originally looked at. [Which wasn't nonstop.] But, of course, there is a downside....the only seats available were middle seats! :P
[Unless I wanted to pay $50.00 more for a "Signature Seat" up in front.] I noticed they don't fill the exit seats until the day of the flight, so maybe I'll score one of those!
OK, now that the stress of booking my flights is over....it's time to move on to the stress of what to pack!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment