Whenever I'm in a bit of a financial pickle,
I turn to craigslist to sell some of my excess.
What I have found to be "financial gold"
are my scrapbook supplies.
So, if I'm in need of some extra money for an
upcoming trip, or just to help pay bills,
I'll start going through all my scrapbooking stuff,
and put aside items that I really doubt I will
end up using and post them up on craigslist.
Sometimes it takes a while for things to "get going."
I'll get a few spammers. I'll get emails from people
interested in something, but then never hear from them again.
Then there's the people who it takes forever to schedule
a pick up with and half of the time it doesn't happen.
Which makes the "success stories" that much sweeter!
A couple years ago, I had someone buy
$125.00 worth of scrapbook supplies!
[Which helped pay for a trip.]
Today, I had someone buy $100.00 of scrappin' stuff!
I wasn't 100% sure it was actually going to go through,
I hoped it would....and I'm so glad [relieved] it did!
P.S.
I still have postings on craigslist if you're interested! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment