Friday, July 2, 2010

Forgetful Jones

Today I went to run a couple errands.

First, I went to the post office to mail
a package and buy a few stamps.

Then I headed to the grocery store.
There were a couple of items I was
planning on getting there,
but there was one item in particular
that I needed to get.

It seemed as soon as I entered the store,
::::WHOOSH::::
the item I needed was erased from my memory!
It was driving me CRAZY!!!
I was hoping that, I'd see the item and
it would trigger my memory.
[Although I didn't really want to
go down every aisle...]
I stopped for a moment and thought,
OK, it was something specific to this store,
which means either the other stores don't carry it,
or it's a lot cheaper here.
After a minute or two, a light came on,
and I remembered what it was I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment