29 years ago today, I got the news I'd been waiting all my life to hear...
YOU HAVE A SISTER!!!

After three younger brothers, it was nice to have a sister to play with.

See all those cute curls?
One of the reasons I wanted a sister was so that I could play with her hair.
But alas, she did not like getting her hair brushed or played with. :(

I thought I'd have someone to play dolls with...
not someone who would play with my dolls!
[Although this is her own Cabbage Patch Kid.]

I missed a lot of her tween to teenage years,
just seeing her during the summer and holidays.

But we've more than made up for that lost time by now!

And even though we don't always see eye to eye
and she can really drive me crazy,
she's my sister and I love her.
Happy Birthday Trisha!
No comments:
Post a Comment