Thursday, September 16, 2010

Something's missing....

So a week or two ago, when I went grocery shopping,
I bought some ice cream.



As you see in the picture above,
I bought Breyers Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored ice Cream.

However....
When I opened it, something was missing...



There were NO chocolate chips!!!
I just finished the carton the other night
and there was not one chocolate chip to be found!

I went to Breyers website and sent them an email about my discovery.
Here's what I received back from them, the following day:

Hello [insert my name],

Thank you for writing to us. We do apologize for the experience you reported concerning Breyers.

Please understand that the condition you've reported does not represent our usual quality. All of our manufacturing and packaging operations are strictly supervised. Products are inspected throughout manufacturing and filling processes to ensure they reach consumers in perfect condition.

We will forward your comments to our Brand Manager and Quality Assurance staff and we'll be happy to send a complimentary coupon via US Postal Service.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Breyers



I bet you can guess what flavor I won't be buying
when I receive my complimentary coupon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment