So I have a lot on my mind these days...
[Not going to get into all that here.]
I recently decided to download uplifting music
onto a micro SD card to put in my MP3 player.
I changed the settings, so it would randomly play
only the songs stored on the SD card and not the player.
As I headed to work on Monday morning, I listened to these songs.
After only a couple of songs, I heard exactly what I needed to hear.
Fear not, I am with thee; oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, upheld by my righteous,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.
An answer to my prayers through the power of music, once again!
[Not going to get into all that here.]
I recently decided to download uplifting music
onto a micro SD card to put in my MP3 player.
I changed the settings, so it would randomly play
only the songs stored on the SD card and not the player.
As I headed to work on Monday morning, I listened to these songs.
After only a couple of songs, I heard exactly what I needed to hear.
Fear not, I am with thee; oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, upheld by my righteous,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.
An answer to my prayers through the power of music, once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment