Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Twitterific!

The other day I was checking out my twitter feed,
when I came across a tweet from one of my favorite musicians.
It said:

mattnathanson saturday morning record: mumford & sons- sigh no more. #morningrecords 9:54 AM Feb 26th via web

Just the night before I was on amazon.com and was contemplating purchasing that album!
So I tweeted the following response:

_tammkins_@mattnathanson I'm taking your #morningrecords choice for today as a sign. Was just thinking last night about buying that album. Thanks 8:12 PM Feb 26th via web in reply to mattnathanson

Around the same time I had sent that tweet, I was tweeting back and forth with a friend of mine. I got a message on my phone that I had received a new tweet, and I figured it was from her.

Nope!

mattnathanson @_tammkins_ honestly, it's the best record of last year and, so far, this year too. enjoy!
8:31 PM Feb 26th via TweetDeck in reply to _tammkins_


Seriously, I got a little too giddy about receiving my first "celebrity tweet."
I'm going to try to play it cool the next time it happens! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I swear!!!! YOU ALWAYS have celebrity sightings...and now tweetings! Geesh!!!! That's awesome though!

    ReplyDelete