My latest favorite tasty treat:

I had seen these for quite some time now at Target
and always thought about getting them,
because I LOVE chocolate covered marshmallows!
In fact, one time I was asked, by a Disneyland cast member
if I liked Disneyland or Disney World better.
My reply was Disney World because...
they have chocolate covered marshmallow pops
and Disneyland only has chocolate caramel marshmallow pops.
[I don't like caramel.]
Anyway, when I came across these at the 99 Cents Only store,
I just HAD to try them out!
One word...YUMMY!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of my newest favorite places is Fresh & Easy.

A store just opened up a couple miles down the street.
I've been there 3 times so far, but I'm always in a rush
whenever I go there, so I haven't spent more than
10-15 minutes in there at a time!

I went there last night and picked up a bunch of daffodils for only $1.29!

And after picking out the daffodils, we saw a bunch of red roses
marked down to only $2.50! So, of course we had to get them, too!
You may notice that there are only 11 roses...
as I was moving the roses into the vase,
I found a stem, with no rose! :(
Oh well, still a great deal!
But by far, my favorite thing about Fresh & Easy
is their french bread!

[Especially when it's been marked down!]
It is SOOO good!
It's almost more like a ciabatta than french bread.
I love making french bread pizza with it.
The crust gets nice and crispy, making it seem
like it came from a pizzeria rather than my oven!
Hmm...pizza is starting to sound pretty good right now...
and I do need to make something for dinner...
I'm outta here! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment