Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

It has been a very long, hard year for me and
I have really tried my best to be a good girl this year.

My Christmas List is short and sweet this year.


I would really like a laptop computer.
I know this is a rather extravagant gift to ask for.
I've never received anything like this in the past for Christmas,
but it really is more of a need than a want.

I need a computer so I can pay my bills online,
get directions for places I need/want to go,
and to be able to keep in touch with family and friends that are far away.
[And if I can do fun things like games, music and shopping on it, that's cool, too!]

I've tried to get one myself on sale, but have missed out 3 times now!
So, if you're not able to bring me one,
can you at least find somewhere I can get one myself at a good price?


Santa, I would also really, really like a "real" bed!



I've been sleeping on an air mattress for 7 months now.
And while I know it's better than sleeping on the hard floor,
it's really getting old sleeping just a few inches from the floor!
And sadly, I'm not getting any younger,
so getting in and out of bed hasn't been very easy, either.
And the indentations on the air mattress are really annoying, too.

[One small request, I'd like a full size bed,
because I have gotten used to the extra space it has,
compared to the twin size bed I had been sleeping on for years now.]

I know these are big, expensive items,
so the next items on my list don't cost any thing....
but they're priceless.

Dear Santa,
I'd really like a close friend.



And by close I not only mean someone who has all the attributes
listed in the photo above, but also close as in location.
All my friends live so far away and I'd really like someone that
lives nearby that I can talk to and hang out
and do fun things with on a Friday night.
[And if it just so happens to be an attractive,
single guy in his 30's, I can live with that!]


And dear Santa, I just really want to be happy next year.



I'm trying to have a more positive attitude,
but sometimes it's just really hard to shake those blues away.
[Perhaps having any or all of the items on my list would help?]

Thank you, Santa.

Safe travels on Christmas Eve!

Love, Tammy


P.S.
So you've met my cutie little nephew Kaden.
I'm sure he'd like Santa to help make his auntie happy this Christmas!
[Along with all the Elmo things on his wish list, that is!]

No comments:

Post a Comment