Sunday, June 17, 2012

My new middle name

So, I've become a bit of a procrastinator these days...especially when it comes to writing!
[I'm beginning to think that Procrastination is my middle name, instead of Rebecca!]

I tell myself this is the day you're going to finish those letters and cards and write a blog post or two,
but then I get distracted by something else and/or lose interest. It seems when I actually do have the urge to write, I'm unable to because I'm at work or need to go to sleep.

And then there's that little voice in the back of my mind telling me, "Why bother? It's not like your life is oh so exciting and you have hundreds of readers, clamoring for more of your blog posts. In fact, you can probably count on both hands how many people actually read your blog [and still have fingers left] so why bother?" Blah...blah...blah...

I know that's not a good little voice to listen to, which is why I'm finally biting the bullet
and blogging again....and working on those letters!

Hopefully I can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment