Monday, July 4, 2011

I love a parade...

Happy 4th of July!



I went to watch a parade in Highland Park.
[aka 'Richie neighborhood']



We got there a half hour before it started.
I thought we'd have a hard time finding a spot,
but it wasn't even crowded at all!



Only in Texas, huh?



My sister Katrina waving to....



this guy!
[aka Robbie, her hubby]



Running to catch up with...



I feel so sorry for whomever is in here...



Walking around in a bear suit in 90+ degree weather...
definitely not my idea of fun!



The puppet was really excited that I took a picture of her.
[Which kinda weirded me out!]



US Marshalls



Tiger Truck



The majority of the parade consisted of people waving
and throwing candy from cool, vintage cars.






These cars reminded me of the ones from Autopia at Disneyland.



[They even sounded like them!]



Any guesses why I took a photo of this Trans-Am?



Or this VW Bus??



An hour later...
The end of the parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment