Thursday, June 23, 2011

Absolutely Positively!

So last week I did some exploring here in Dallas.

For some reason there's quite a few of these stores in the area..



Seriously?!?
[And I would hope they are to go!]

And then less than a block away was this store...



C'mon now! Really???


OK, so this was supposed to be a positive post...so here goes!

So, it's kinda sad, but so far my favorite thing about Dallas is the food!



We were so glad to find a Fuddruckers in the area.
Love them Frings!


There are Sonic Drive-In restaurants everywhere here!



I just need to remember to go during Happy Hour
so I can get my slushes for half price!
Love them slushies...especially since it's so HOT here!


There were a couple stores I wanted to check out last week
and it just so happened that across the street was...



Dunkin Donuts!
Talk about a happy coincidence!
[And I was really craving donuts, too!]


One of my favorites....



Mmmm...roast beef sandwiches....soooo good!!!


Another food favorite...



It's a good thing I was hungry when I went here!
I especially love to dip the cheesy breadsticks in marinara sauce!
The twirly pasta and cinnamon rolls are so good, too!
They also had a new bavarian cream dessert pizza...YUM!


OK, so there is something else I kinda like about Dallas.



DART
Dallas' light rail and bus system.
For just $4.00 you get unlimited rides until 3:00am!
[Although I have yet to be anywhere that late at night!]

If BART offered the same price,
I would be going somewhere all the time!!!

A couple days ago, I decided to ride one of the DART lines
from one end to the other.



It went through parts of Downtown Dallas.



I thought this clock was pretty cool.



I have no idea what this is, but thought it was interesting,



I was hoping for more interesting things and views,
while riding DART, but there really wasn't any.



This looked cooler in "real life" than it does in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment