Prompt of the week: Find a photograph.
Write the story of what's happening
outside the frame.
“C’mon guys, it will be a lot of fun! Just grab my flippers.”
“I don’t know, this seems kind of silly.”
“What? Are you kidding me? You’ll love it!"
"Next thing you’re going to tell me is that all the cool
penguins are doing it!”
“Whoa! Are you psychic or something? That’s EXACTLY what I
was going to say!”
[Rolls eyes]
“Just one time, and if you don’t like it, I won’t ask you
ever again.”
[Sighs]
“Alright, just one time, because I know I won’t like it!”
“Woo-hoo! OK, here we go…”
‘Ring-a-round a rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.’
[Giggles]
“Well???”
“OK, OK…you were right, that was fun!"
[Grins]
"Can we do it again?”

haha! I love your take on this! Good job!
ReplyDeleteCute! penguins are funny!
ReplyDelete