Prompt of the week:
You
are a serial killer. What TV shows are on your DVR list? Why?
So I may not
be your typical everyday Joe,
seeing as how I go around killing people and all,
seeing as how I go around killing people and all,
but that
doesn’t mean I don’t find pleasure from
other means of entertainment, as well.
other means of entertainment, as well.
For example, I enjoy
watching TV just as much as anyone else…
although for completely different
reasons.
On Monday
nights, four glorious hours on my DVR are reserved for episodes of LOST.
I mean,
c’mon, that show has EVERYTHING!
From knife
throwing, gun shooting, hanging, torturing, good old fashioned fist fights,
what’s
not to like?
I must admit,
I take particular pleasure in viewing the numerous beatings
Ben Linus sustains. [Although
personally, I would have gotten the job done long ago,
if you know what I mean.]
if you know what I mean.]
And then
there’s that killing machine known as the ‘smoke monster’.
Man, I gotta
get me one of those!
What it did
to the pilot? An inspiration!
I’m a little
late to the party; I didn’t watch when it originally aired,
so if you tell me ANY
spoilers, I’ll kill you!
[Think I’m
kidding?]
And, okay, I’ll
admit I am a bit of a sucker for Desmond and Penny.
I’m really rooting for those two!
[I may be a
cold blooded killer, but I still have a heart.]
And so help
me, if this show ends with all the characters being dead
and coming together in
some sort of heaven,
HEADS WILL ROLL!!!
When I want
to feel especially riled up and ready for a kill,
I set my DVR for what I’m
sure most would view as
out-of-the-ordinary programs for a serial killer.
But
believe me; nothing gets my blood boiling more than Barney & Friends!
Ladies and
gentlemen, if this is what dinosaurs were really like,
then look no further for
the reason of their extinction!
[And I would love the pleasure of keeping it
that way and
putting an end to this big purple freak show!]
A close
second, is Dora the Explorer. It’s like nails on a chalkboard!
I’d definitely enjoy taking a swipe at Swiper!
In fact, one
of my more famous kills happened after watching
an especially annoying episode of Dora the Explorer.
[It was all over the news and the Internet, so I'm sure you heard all about it!]
I’m sure
most people would assume that I DVR that show, Dexter….but I don’t.
[He’s such a loser!]
Believe it or not, but I do set the
DVR to record a few of the numerous
police/crime dramas that seem to plague just about every channel these days.
police/crime dramas that seem to plague just about every channel these days.
I find Bones and Castle to be particularly enjoyable.
I mainly watch as an ego boost, since discovering
that so many
of the storylines are eerily similar to my own dastardly handiwork.
Although, I do get upset when the character
that they are undoubtedly
basing on me, is portrayed by an actor who I consider
being unworthy of the role.
[Read: unattractive]
Even a
psychopath enjoys a good joke, so when I need a good laugh,
I DVR episodes of
The Office.
I especially
enjoy the many pranks that Jim plays on Dwight.
[If that was me however, one of
those pranks would have ended
in the death of Dwight years ago!]
Oh, and Michael Scott! How I would take
pleasure in killing him,
as payback for all his
countless lame attempts to be what he considers 'cool.'
I’m sure
Toby would make a wonderful, if somewhat unwilling
accomplice in fulfilling this maniacal fantasy!
I would bring death to The Office drones via the very things they love the most.
Which means
Kelly and Ryan’s deaths would likely appear to be a double suicide.
Cookies will be the death of Kevin....cookies laced with arsenic.
Angela meets her maker due to a mysterious accident involving her beloved cats.
Andy would meet a tragic fate at
a mosh pit at an a cappella music show!
Oscar dies from a brain injury caused by falling reams of paper. [How ironic!]
Stanley would suffer a heart attack in bed with his 28 year old mistress.
Phyllis would be crushed by a falling refrigerator. [from Vance Refrigeration, no less!]
Not touching Creed or Meredith…who knows
where they’ve been!
Jim and Pam would
also survive my Office killing spree….for now anyway.
I can’t help
but root for those crazy lovebirds
after all they went through to finally be
together.
So, I’ll let
them enjoy a few years of happiness before I make my move…
perhaps through a
prank.
And yes, I
know these are all fictional characters…I’m not crazy…just a serial killer!
Disclaimer:
The views and comments made do not necessarily
reflect those of the author or random ramblings.
I may be a cereal killer, but not a serial killer!
The views and comments made do not necessarily
reflect those of the author or random ramblings.
I may be a cereal killer, but not a serial killer!
Also, I've watched LOST from the very beginning
and was not upset by the ending, unlike most others.
and was not upset by the ending, unlike most others.
[Others...get it?]
ok this is the FUNNIEST THING i have read in a long time. I seriously laughed out loud through the whole thing!
ReplyDeleteI am rolling on the floor laughing right now...geez! Time for a book Tammy!
ReplyDelete