Thursday, September 20, 2012

Writer's Block

So a couple weeks ago, I was reading this post from my friend Elyse's blog
and decided to accept her invitation to participate in a writing group.

I've always enjoyed writing, even if it was especially difficult for me
to summarize, when writing reports and essays in school.
[I just didn't want to leave out anything important!]

A series of books I read as a child, only helped accelerate my dream
to have something I wrote be published for all the world to see and read!
[Which technically has already happened, but I'll share that story another day.]

I've been wanting to blog more, but needed some inspiration other than
the pity party which is currently my life. So, I figured I'd give it a shot!

I was originally just going to post my stories, essays, whatever you want to call them,
through the group. But I decided to share them on my blog as well,
so the four or five people who actually read my blog could read them. Ha!

So if you see a post title that starts out with BWG,
then it's a writing group assignment.

Hope you'll enjoy them....and be sure to leave comments about them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment