But, now that we've been 30 degrees cooler the past few days,
it's starting to feel more like fall.
And now it feels like fall even more now that we've decorated for Halloween!
My sister brought out all her Halloween Stitch plush
and a few other goodies to decorate.
I brought out my decorations and placed them all around a table.
As you can see, I used empty marshmallow fluff jars as risers for my
lighted Halloween houses. I'm either going to fill them up with candies
or fall leaves to make them look more festive, or cover them in felt or fabric.
I need some cute Halloween decorations! The kids keep asking when we are going to decorate for halloween. Problem is, I don't have ANY decorations! And it's my favorite holiday...go figure!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a while since I've put any of my Halloween decorations out...Trisha usually takes over all the space. And I could use some new decorations...most of them are about 10 years old!
ReplyDeleteIf you have a 99 Cent Only store near you, take the kids and have them each pick out a decoration or two. They've got all kinds of stuff...and you can't beat the price!