Friday, October 29, 2010

A scrapbook for "Grandma"

I made a couple of 8x8 scrapbooks of my super cutie nephew Kaden.
One I made to give to my brother Todd and his fiancee, Jen.
The other one I made to give to my mom.

This was the first time I've made an album of scrapbook pages
before I've even had any pictures!

I usually use the photos as a guide for which papers and embellishments
I decide to use, which made these albums more difficult than I thought.
And when I first started working on them, the only information I knew
was that it was a boy!

Once he was born, I was able to add his name to a couple pages.
And once I had some photos, I was able to fill in a few blanks,
as well as create a couple new pages.

Some of the pages are rather simple, with just a few embellishments.
I didn't want to go overboard on the pages
because I think the photo should be the "star" of the page.

The pages below are from the scrapbook I'm giving my mom.
As of now, only 6 out of the 20 pages are completed.

I don't think I'll be able to finish it before my mom
heads back home next week, but hopefully I will be able
to finish a few more pages.














No, I didn't spell it wrong!
It's for a picture of smelling his baby fresh head!











































No comments:

Post a Comment