[They cost too much, I don't have a sewing machine to make my own,
it's too difficult to find one I like....etc.]
I'm basically in the Jim Halpert [you know, from 'The Office"]
school of thought when it comes to Halloween costumes.
"Three hole punch Jim"

Jim as "Dave"

Jim as "Facebook...or Bookface"
Simple...quick....easy....and fun!
I was thinking of going with the
"Hi, My name is_________",
but I didn't have any name badges,
the printer is out of ink, and I didn't want to go buy any.
So after a little online research I came up with this....
And here is what my sign said:

Yep, I went as a Master Card ad!
[And no, those are not the actual prices I paid for those items.
In reality, it would be more like $7.00, $10.00 and $12.00.]
And with a flip of the sign, I had a completely new costume,
which I wore today.
I'm a ceiling fan!!!
[ha-ha-ha-ha!]
No comments:
Post a Comment