along with my sisters and my brother-in-law.
We hiked to get to the top of the hill, instead of taking the trail that we normally use.
What I had thought would be an enjoyable little hike, was made a bit more difficult
thanks to a large group of high schoolers running along the paths.
While we rested at the top of the hill, I took some pictures of the fabulous view.
[And of my cute sister and her hubby.]
We slowly made our way down the hill and over to the pond.
And when I say slowly, I mean SLOWLY!
[At least for me and Katrina.]
We had to wait along the sides of the trail
as 20+ runners came rushing down the hill!
While feeding the ducks and geese, Robbie made a new friend.
[The goose on the left.]
A duck we fittingly named Donald.
Duck...Duck...GOOSE!
After running out of food, we said goodbye
to our feathered friends and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment