[Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, my hours have been few and far between.]
It was great seeing and hearing the kids get so excited when
they saw me come in! Got a whole lot of hugs, too!
One of the teachers told me that two of "my" kids, Kylee and Zachary,
better known as my Smiley Kylee and Wacky Zacky,
had been asking about me recently and really missed me.
Awww!!!
#2: I'm grateful for this time of year and the many
beautiful nature views that surround us!
The trees in all their autumn splendor.
The clouds in the sky, just before sunset.
#3: I am grateful for books and the wondrous places they can take you.
Right now I am reading this book...

So I am getting a glimpse of what things were like in Holland, during the 17th century.
And since I can't afford a trip to Europe, books are an affordable alternative
to make me feel like I've been there.
#4: I am grateful for my organizational skills.
I sometimes take for granted that this is not a skill that everyone has.
[Which at times really frustrates me!]
I'm glad that I am able to use this skill for others' benefit, as well as my own.
And last, but not least....
#5: I am grateful for a visiting teacher, who knew just exactly what I needed!
They are like a little piece of heaven!
Mmmmmm....SO GOOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment