Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude - Day 7

Favorite Things Edition

#1: I am grateful for ribbons!

There's just so many cute styles of ribbons these days!
I use them for scrapbooking and cards....
and as a decoration on my wall.



[And this isn't even all my ribbons!]


#2: I am grateful for my digital camera.

I really loved my 35mm camera and wasn't ready to give it up.
It was almost like Christmas when you would get your film developed
and saw your photos for the first time.

But 2 1/2 years ago, I finally broke down and bought a digital camera.
[And I haven't used my 35mm camera since!]

In August, my digital camera broke and I spent a couple weeks with no camera,
while I frantically searched online for a new camera at a price I could afford.
I felt so lost without a camera!

This is my new camera...



It has allowed me to capture so many great pictures,
like this one...



What a cutie!


#3: I am grateful for pillows!

They're like my own personal fluffy cloud!



#4: I am grateful for pajama pants!



They are just so darn comfy!
I wish I could stay in them all day long!
[Which I usually do, if I don't need to go anywhere that day.]




#5: I am grateful for The Office



Now that my beloved LOST is no more,
The Office
is now my favorite current TV show.

It never fails to make me laugh!



Jim and Pam are my favorite characters.
Their wedding was one of my favorite episodes.
And I always love to see what Jim will come up with next to annoy Dwight!

No comments:

Post a Comment