Friday, November 19, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude - Day 3



#1: I know, I know...I've already said I'm grateful for my cute little nephew.
I'm being more specific this time! ;)
I'm grateful for his sweet little coos, his smiles and the way he gets all flirty with me,
especially when I'm getting ready to change his diaper.
He is such a sweet little guy!




[Apparently Auntie Tammy is pretty funny!]


#2: I'm grateful for pets and the happiness they bring....most of the time, anyway!



Silly Rocky using a rug as a blanket!



Rocky and Little Bunny Foo-Foo


#3: I'm grateful for the rain we had today.
I love the smell and sound of rain!




And last but not least...

#4: I'm grateful that I got to see this today!



As I mentioned in one of my previous posts,
I've been anxiously waiting to see this for quite some time!

It did not disappoint!



Since I have not read the book, I had no idea what to expect.
[Basically, all I knew was that they would be searching for the remaining horcruxes.]
It was SOOOO good!!!

[SPOILER ALERT]



Only a couple minutes into the movie, I was already tearing up,
as Hermione placed a spell on her parents to forget that she even existed.

And even though, we lost a few old friends, it wasn't all sadness.

There were plenty of fun and amusing moments like this one...



Another amusing moment, which I discovered wasn't in the book,
was when Harry was dancing with Hermione.
Guess my dance moves aren't so bad after all!

It was nice to be able to spend 2 1/2 hours in this magical world.
I can't wait until July 2011 to see how it all ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment