Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Count Your Blessings - Day 6

[The random gratitude edition]

I am grateful for....




















The chocolate muffins from Corner Bakery Cafe.
Seriously, they are absolutely divine!
I love me some chocolate muffins and these are hands down
the BEST I have ever had!
The muffin has this crunchy streusel on top which is just fabulous!
And the muffin itself, literally melts in your mouth!
It is so soft and moist...Mmm...I'm drooling just thinking about it!















The [sadly] very-soon-to-be-departed shows Fringe and The Office.













Over the years they've made me laugh, they've made me cry, they've made me think.
I'm going to miss all these weird, wacky, wonderful characters.
[Some more than others.]
At least they will continue to live on in my DVD collection!




















Cereal!
It's not just for breakfast anymore, you know!




















I have a little container that I'll fill with cereal to take with me to work,
for a quick, easy and tasty snack/meal..













 Garbage Disposal

Having spent about half of my life without one, it's been SO nice to finally have one!
I know I will be especially grateful on Thanksgiving when it's time to peel
ten pounds of potatoes to use for mashed potatoes.

For years, every Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and every other time
I was in the mood for homemade mashed potatoes, I would put a grocery bag
in the sink and hope to get the majority of the peels inside it.
Never again, I tell you, never again!
















Cute little knick knacks and tchotchkes












I've started collecting owl and bird figurines.
They're just too darn cute!
Our bathroom has literally gone to the birds!















Nap time!

There have been so many days where I just don't see how
I can make it through without a nap.
Sometimes it's only 20-30 minutes, sometimes an hour or two.
Hmmm....now a nap is sounding pretty good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment