Saturday, November 17, 2012

Count Your Blessings - Day 3




I am grateful for my little sister, Katrina and grateful for
her decision to [finally] start a family with her husband, Robbie.




















Ever since she got married over five years ago,
I would always joke that the minute I found out
she was pregnant, I would move to live by her,
because I couldn't imagine not being around for
this exciting and special moment of her life.
[Little did I know I'd be moving before then!]

I'm glad I was able to find out in person
about this wonderful news...
even though she didn't exactly tell me!
[You can read about that here]




















I haven't been able to see her as much
as I would've liked to during this time.

Only about 2-4 times a month,
which isn't very often if you consider 
we only live a few miles away from each other.

But when we do get to see each other,
I like being able to see her baby bump
and how much it's grown since I last saw her.
[I'm always bugging her to take baby bump pictures.]

I mean, c'mon, look at that cute mama and her baby bump!




















My little nephew isn't even born yet and
already I can't help myself and spoil him rotten!
[So I can't imagine how hard it's going to be once he's actually here!]
I just can't seem to resist buying cute little baby clothes, books, toys, etc.
 
But I must admit, it's not just my nephew I'm spoiling, it's Katrina,
as well, even if she doesn't mean to be spoiled anymore.
I just can't seem to resist the power of her big blue eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment