Thursday, November 15, 2012

Count Your Blessings - Day 1


Two years ago, I wrote a bunch of posts I titled An Attitude of Gratitude.
[You can read the first one here: An Attitude of Gratitude Day 1]

Since I wasn't in much of a grateful mood last year [hence no gratitude posts],
I decided to start the tradition back up again this year and write a post a day
for a week until Thanksgiving.

Today is my brother-in-law Robbie's 27th birthday.
I was trying to think of what blessing to write about first so I decided I'd start off with...

I'm grateful for Robbie.
He's a pretty cool guy and my favorite brother-in-law!
[Yes, he's my only brother-in-law, but still!]

 I'm grateful for how much he loves and adores his wife.
[AKA my little sister Katrina.]
 















I mean, he loves her SO much, he's seen all 5 Twilight movies with her!
[OK, probably not that big of a deal for him, since they've read the books
together and he actually likes them...but still!]















They first met in high school and have been
going strong as a couple for over 10 years
and over 5 years as husband and wife.













They've survived many a long road trip together,
usually to visit family and friends.
Driving through oh, so exciting destinations like
Kansas and Nevada.


















And in just 3 months, Robbie is going to be a daddy!
An incredible, fun and loving daddy to his little boy!

I am grateful to Robbie for all the love and support
he's giving Katrina during this time.
Going to doctor appointments, helping out around the house,
and keeping her cravings in check.

He is so dedicated to the welfare and best interest
of his growing family, that he recently started
a second job at night, sacrificing his free time and sleep,
to help save up money to cover all the expenses that
a sweet bundle of joy brings!


















Thanks Robbie for all you do for Katrina!
[And all you've done for me, too!]


1 comment:

  1. No prego pictures??? I love this post. He seems like a very awesome guy!

    ReplyDelete